U do life
How Would Your Loved Ones Cope Without You
Here's how to give them the financial security they deserve
What would happen if you or your partner suddenly lost your job, got diagnosed with cancer, had an accident and became permanently disabled, or – heaven forbid – died?
Where would the money come from? Who would pay the mortgage? Would you be forced to sell the house? Stop worrying and losing sleep over the answers.Set your mind at ease. Secure your financial position today.
Get Financial and Insurance Advise
Be assured you will get the best advice possible. When you entrust us to be your Insurance Advisor, I realise that you share a part of your life.You talk about your hopes and your dreams,your worries and your fears.You give a lot of personal information. We don’t take this lightly.
We promise to honour the trust you place in us and treat you with the utmost courtesy and respect. We guarantee that we will thoroughly assess your needs, to the best of our knowledge and ability, recommend only products that will give you the best value for money and the greatest peace of mind
Our promise to you:
- We will treat you professionally – with courtesy and respect.
We will keep proper records of my recommendations to you and why I recommended them.
- We will protect your money, property and information.
We will never share any of your personal information with anyone without your written permission.
- We have adequate knowledge of the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advisors.
- We have a good understanding of the Financial Services Act 2008 and other laws relating to Financial Services.
- We will continue to upgrade my skills as a Registered Financial Advisor – learning more so I am even better equipped to help you.
Our Recommendations on Insurance Plans Include
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Permanent Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
Contact us now to make your no-obligation appointment or call: Neill Nixon on 021 208 0651